The Friends of the Southeastern Region are kicking off their education series in Florida! The first in what is planned to be many training clinics will be hosted in St. Cloud, FL.
Focused on Financial Management for Local Leagues, this training will be a great learning experience for any who are involved, or want to be involved, with their local league boards.
Local Little Leagues are run by volunteers, however they are also small businesses handling significant amounts of cash, and handling many vendors. All leagues face financial challenges year-to-year. Clear, accurate records and accounting are essential in avoiding problems and ensuring efficient operations.
Come join us as we explorer and discuss financial goals each and every league should make a priority.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Developing strong financial outcomes
- Establishing consistent guidelines and communication channels
- Understanding minimum expectations for league finances
- Learn how small changes can lead to financial stability
- Why an annual budget is important
- The importance of financial transparency for your league.
It is recommended that all League Presidents, Treasurers, DA’s, and ADA’s attend, however all Little League volunteers are welcome to join us!